- Date of Birth: July 22, 1988
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Religious Views: A Bible-believing Christian
- Fave Music: ANYTHING really, but I mostly enjoy Christian music.
- Fave TV Shows: Food Network shows, America’s Next Top Model, Nip/Tuck, Supernatural, Dr. 90210, Spongebob Squarepants, and of course, Mexican soaps!
- Fave Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas (but I love TONS of other movies, too)
- Fave Book: The Bible and The Princess Bride
- Major: Nursing, Class of 2010
- I am bilingual. I speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- I am the middle of three girls. I love my sisters, though they can drive me crazy at times. It’s not so bad being the middle child. I quite enjoy having each a big and little sister.
- I was born and raised in Chicago, IL, but my parents immigrated to here from Nicaragua.
- I am Nicaraguan-American.
- I travel quite frequently to Miami, FL to visit family and to bask in the awesome ambiance!
Can you spot me in this photo?
HINT: Check out my “About Me” page! 🙂