I am currently taking a short break from all the studying I have to do for finals next week. I just got to take everyday one by one and soon, it will be over. Hopefully, I can keep my cool this week. 🙂
Sadly, I do not have any new food pics to share with you guys, but I wanted to take this opportunity to respond to a tag that the lovely Paulina gave to me a month ago! Sorry for the delay, but better late than never, right?
Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
Well, let’s see…
1. I’ve never drunk alcohol before in my life… until last night. It was my roommate’s 21st birthday so she decided to buy a bottle of Bacardi rum and have her friends mix up drinks. My little taste was a combo of rum with white grape cherry juice. It was delicious! Didn’t even notice there was alcohol in it, no burning whatsoever. I guess I’m no longer an alcohol virgin, but I still don’t think I am a big fan of alcohol. I think it’s way too many calories for what you get.
2. I love to watch stand up comedians. In fact, I almost always have on the Comedy Central channel as my background noise. Dane Cook, Jim Gaffigan, Dave Chappelle, among many others I find totally amusing. I just really love to laugh.. there’s something almost therapeutic about it. To me, laughter is the best medicine.
3. Speaking of television, I think I watch way too much of it. Our TV is on for most of the whole day simply because we can’t have total silence in our room. There’s got to be some background noise!
4. I am an extremely shy person. Some people may mistake that for arrogance, and I totally do not mean to be! It just takes me a while to really feel comfortable around others, but I promise I am a nice person! Just give me some time…
5. I get told way too often about “how young” I look. I get mistaken for a 14 year old by my patients most of the time. I guess I just have really good skin? Although I find this to be frustrating at the moment, I think I’ll greatly appreciate it later on, haha.
6. I’ll admit it – I love Britney Spears. There, I said it. 🙂
7. There’s a little part of me that wants to be a nurse just so I can meet a hot rich doctor and marry him! *sigh* A girl can dream right?
There you have.. 7 random facts about Vegan Nurse, but now it is time for me to get back to studying. I promise I’ll get back to blogging soon.. I’ve really missed it!
And if any of you are going through finals, good luck! Hang in there… we will be able to get through this!