Danielle from Around the World in 340 Days has tagged me. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here are my 5:
- My parents are from Nicaragua and all of my family is from there as well. Yep, I’m a pure-bred! Lol. :-p
- I am one of the few people in the world that does NOT love chocolate. I can tolerate it, yes, and I can make treats with it and eat it some here or there, but I really do not like chocolate. I think it’s the bitterness to it or something. I’m sure many are calling me crazy right now, hehe.
- I’ve never been kissed! [That’s totally a-ok with me, though. ;-)]
- Though I was born and raised in Chicago, I will always consider Miami, Fl my “real” hometown. I travel quite frequently down to the Sunshine State to visit family members and enjoy the beautiful city. Chicago is cool, but it does not compare at all to Miami.. so much so that when I’m done with nursing school, I plan to relocate there (or at least go to the Sunshine State). I
- I study with the TV on. I find that I just could not concentrate in complete silence.. I need a little background noise, so I study in my room with the TV on. Odd, but works for me!